Moldavite / Tektites
This crystal only found in one area of the world, and the meaning of the name Moldavite relates to the Moldau River in Czechoslovakia.
A meteorite of enormous size is known to have crashed in the Czechoslovakian mountain region around 15 million years ago. This event is believed to have created melted material that fell to earth and created these beautiful green crystals. Interestingly, the nearest mineral to Moldavite known is Trinitite is associated to a nuclear bomb test site, which shows the sheer magnitude of power required to produce something this special. Luckily Moldavite is not radioactive unlike its closest cousin Trinitite! (More information on Trinitite??)
Moldavite is a tektite, and a stone of intense frequency and high vibration. In ancient times it was thought to be a mystical stone that could bring good luck and fulfillment of wishes. These crystals are powerful stones for transformation, known as "The Holy Grail Stone." It is an amazing crystal to create change in your life, and is one of the best stones to use for psychic protection, as negative entities find it difficult to connect to your aura when you are wearing it.
Key Words: Transformation, rapid spiritual evolution, chakra activation & increased instances of synchronicity.
Chakra: All, but specifically the heart and third eye.
Properties: This is widely recognised as one of the highest vibrational stones currently known. Its origin is debated but majority believe it to be associated to an asteroid impact which took place some 15 Million years ago which formed glass like lenses of Moldavite. Despite the arguments of the origins of this stone it is widely accepted that it was as a result of a tremendous power, in the magnitude of several trillion megatons of force. Moldavite is a power stone to be used in dream work and meditation. Increases your sensitivity to guidance and abilities to discern messages sent from the higher realms. When worn as jewellery is offers a energy of spiritual protection. Due to its high vibrational resonance negative energy nor entities can attach to a person who is wearing Moldavite. It is also recognised to enhance and accelerate the beneficial affects of other stones, working well with; All quartz, Sugilite, Selenite, Charoite, Lapis lazuli, Larimar, Rhodocrosite, Aquamarine, Heliodor, Pietersite and most other gems. Moldavite is one of the synergy twelve stones along with Danburite, Tanzanite, Azeztulite, Phenacite, Herderite, Tibetan tiktite, Satyaloka Quartz, Petalite, Brookite, Natrolite & Scolecite. In the words of Robert Simmons "If one were forced to be marooned on a desert island with only one stone as an ally, Moldavite would be an excellent choice".
Spiritual Impact: Prompts experiences most would describe as "intense spiritual experiences". Connections to guides, expands awareness that would put any hallucinogen to shame, and a visceral experiences of highest frequencies are all possible when one invokes the energy associated to this amazing stone.
Emotional Impact: Enables you to see into your deepest, darkest fears, secrets and shadows. Bringing to the surface that which needs to be recognized, honor, integrate or clear. Forces you to examine yourself under a microscope. Once it has stirred the pot, it will illuminate the deepest reaches of your monsters and provide you with the realization that "your monsters are really only mice!".
CHECK OUT SOUL ARRAY TRUTH SEEKERS DISCUSSION ON MOLDAVITE
- Faceted Moldavite on Hamsa / Evil Eye Pendant - 925 Silver R 1,950.00
- Faceted Moldavite Small Ohm Pendant - 925 Silver R 1,050.00
- Faceted Moldavite Sacred Geometry Pendant - 925 Silver R 2,500.00
- Natural Moldavite 4.1 Gram - 925 Claw Style Sterling Silver Setting R 3,700.00
- Natural Moldavite 3.1 Gram - 925 Claw Style Sterling Silver Setting R 2,800.00
- Natural Moldavite 4.6 Gram - 925 Claw Style Sterling Silver Setting R 4,155.00
- Natural Moldavite 4.4 Gram - 925 Sterling Silver Bail R 3,195.00
- Natural Moldavite 3.8 Gram - 925 Sterling Silver Bail R 2,760.00
- Natural Moldavite 3.4 Gram - 925 Sterling Silver Bail R 2,470.00
- Natural Moldavite 3.2 Gram - 925 Sterling Silver Bail R 2,325.00
- Natural Rare "Golden" Moldavite 3.1 Gram - 925 Sterling Silver Bail R 2,850.00
- Natural Moldavite 2.8 Gram - 925 Sterling Silver Bail R 2,035.00
- Polished 8 mm Moldavite Bead on Ruddraksh Bracelet R 1,350.00